SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Computershare US told me to contact computershare AU for a...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Computershare US told me to contact computershare AU for a medallion stamp. They told me it costs $220 for an alternative that may not be accepted by the US. Not the response I was expecting. So I contacted US to ask about selling instead. It seems I need to either get a signature from Sezzle or a medallion stamp every time I want to sell. This is a much worse result. The fees seem high and who knows what sale price you get? I'd love any feedback @icecreamman or anyone else.

In order to sell shares of Sezzle Inc. Common Stock we require a certified corporate resolution naming the officers authorized to conduct financial transactions on behalf of the company. Note that the certifying signature on the corporate resolution may NOT be the same officer requesting the transaction. There are three acceptable types of certified resolutions as follows:

An original certification dated within 180 days of the transaction and includes a raised corporate seal of the corporation (if one exists) and signature of the certifying officer.
    An original certification dated within 180 days of the transaction and, if there is no corporate seal, the resolution must say “NO SEAL” and be signed by the certifying officer, in their capacity, with a Medallion Signature Guarantee by a brokerage firm or financial institution that is a member of a Stock Transfer Association Approved Medallion program, such as STAMP, SEMP or MSP: or
    A copy of the original certification dated within 180 days of the transaction certified by a Medallion Guarantee.
    Each sale, including the sale of fractional shares, will incur a base fee of $25, plus applicable transaction fees of $0.12 per share. The shares will be sold by the terms and conditions of company's plan.

If you would like to have your payments wired directly to your foreign bank account you can sign up for International Currency Exchange (ICE). International Currency Exchange is a program offered by Computershare to provide dividends in foreign currencies via check or wire.

During the enrollment process you can request to have all of your outstanding U.S. dollar checks replaced with a single payment to your chosen bank. In order to have your funds wired directly to your foreign bank your dividends must total more than U.S. $10.00, the minimum fee per dividend payment, and sale proceeds must total more than U.S. $35.00, the minimum fee per sales payment. We suggest that you check with your bank as they, or the intermediary bank, may charge fees in addition to the ones mentioned above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.