SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

How to hold/convert SZL share post 12th Jan 2024?, page-132

1. 819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    My DRS Advice arrived in the mail today. I'm in Perth, WA.

Came with a Direct Registration Transaction Request Form and an addressed envelope for Computershare, Providence Rhode Island, as well as a letter with instructions on how to manage the holding via Computershare online.

The letter says "Go to Investor Center at www.computershare.com/investor and click on Register now; you will need your Holder Account Number located on our DRS advice."

"Upon establishing your online access to the U.S. share register, depending on your holding type and/or the value of your Common Stock, you will either be granted full access or an account verification code that will be mailed to your registered address". This verification code serves as an additional layer of security for protecting your assets. If you are informed the verification code is being mailed, please allow at least fifteen business days for delivery. Once you receive your verification code and enter it upon your next login to Investor Center, you will have full view and transactional access to your account."

If I try to visit www.computershare.com/investor like it says even in a private / incognito window it takes me to https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor and even playing dumb and trying to sign up again does not offer up a place to enter a Holder Account Number.
    I also already have an AU Computershare login, and that too does not offer a place to enter a Holder Account Number.

It is a bit confusing - I'm not seeing anywhere to enter this Holder Account Number - I think there may be a benefit to do so, because the DRS advice states that I am not SSN/TIN certified and as such withholding tax applies to transactions, should I make one - but my Computershare AU account does have my TFN in my tax details.

I'll look into this more at a later time, but thought I'd share what I'd received in terms of the DRS advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.