FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

morning jonahsworm,I wouldn't worry about the thumbs thing - I...

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning jonahsworm,

I wouldn't worry about the thumbs thing - I have people who don't like me - they TD everything - good bad or indifferent - only shows their mentality, nothing to do with me.
    Happens to some very good posters - I have seen it in all our popular posters - sick sad reflection of some humans.

Anyway. Depth buggered this am. Madam still will be hugging the line - it can't continue like this for much longer - with gold right at a critical juncture (and silver) - something has to give.

At least madam is moving with the pack at present - says nothing special about us at the moment. I personally think the complete lack of info tells us either that we are so busy with operations and having a great quarter 'or' we have been told to hush for a while. I know we are guarded on TI - I am unsure of why - the company line is of course so we don't possibly overstate etc. but --- we have some pretty good poker players - so I suspect there might be more to it - but I am only guessing.

I have to say I am very confused with the pog - I find the graph very difficult to read. Of course out of the blue overnight the yanks have got worried about Greece again????

What does that mean? That some americans actually thought Greece was ok for a while? - Surely there can't be that many fools in america, can there?

It all seems odd to me - personally I think fml should explore every possibility for directly marketing it's gold - I honestly think there will be customers who are prepared to pay a premium for the physical. It has been said many times that Stone are interested in physical - why, might be up for grabs, but the rumors/stories persist either way I will bet there are plenty (or enough) buyers around that want a guaranteed supply of the real thing.

This is an interesting article about the control of physical resources - not necessarily gold - but I will bet the same applies.

After all - try and get your physical gold or silver the same day you pay for it - surprise surprise. At least we don't have to pay storage at this point.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/02/us-fed-banks-commodities-idUSTRE8211CC20120302

Any - have a great day (even at 48)

and yes, I have been fishing and will go again on friday - mainly flathead - but I can get as much reef stuff as I want.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.