how to invest in bitcoin

1. 9 Posts.
    First of all why on earth there isn't a forum on HC dedicated to BTC (Bitcoin) ?
    Secondly, I work for CBA but I am an IT person and know nothing about finance. So only keep reading if you take full responsibility of your BTC investment.
    Bitcoin is rapidly growing virtual currency. Looks like all fiat currencies are having a massive crash against Bitcoin. It is changing the whole world like nothing else we have seen before.
    So how do you start quickly? Well in Australia you can trade it with other people directly but the most convenient way atm (as far as I know) is to use https://www.bitinnovate.com/ which charges 8% for buy order and 2% for sell order. I personally believe these fees are ridiculous but currently it works well. You need a BTC wallet to buy BTC. The easiest way is to go to blockchain.info website and create one. This is all you need!!
    Remember! this is a high risk investment. Do NOT invest more than what you can afford to lose. You can lose 100% of your money. The gain on the other hand has no limit. It can go easily up 10 folds or even 100 folds in a matter of months.
    Right now you can buy 1 BTC for AUD130. You can buy less than one BTC (how about 0.2 BTC for AUD26 to start?) to see how it works.
    There are only limited number of BTCs around. BTC is not like $ that can be printed easily as part of QEs. So if nothing else, look at it as a digital collective.
    Enjoy the wile ride!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.