OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I am interested in seeing how many here would be prepared to...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I am interested in seeing how many here would be prepared to stop this current offer from succeeding, and if so, how we could do this?

IMO the board now are committed to the offer, they cant help us.

If it passes FIRB (likely) and if no other offer (likely), what are our options.

I have said that the best defence would be to organise to buy the bank debt out, it would proably cost AU$750 mill, obviously it would take a lot of concerned shareholders, and concerned non holders (Australians who care) to get this over the line.

It wouldnt be charity or protectionism, but a fairly safe investment (IMO), it would be secured by the assets of OZ, which range in value from the AU$4bil that MM are prepared to pay, upwards, nearly every commentator have said the assets are being sold cheaply, and pay a return of say libor plus 4%.

This would have to be orginised before the meeting, so that shareholders have an option, and if given the option of the curent TO or this, (and board changes), IMO MM would not get the 75% required.

I would love to hear any other ideas on ways to stop this TO from succeeding.

I am a truck driver not an investment advisor, so please dont rely on anything I has posted here as being correct,it just the thoughts of a concerned Australian!!!

Cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.