How To Make Miso Marinade, page-3

1. 26,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    A couple of years ago I watched a food safari ( fire ) episode , the guy used " something close " to the recipe , I offered up.

Firstly , I was a bit worried about cooking the beef via the marinade , so I probably didn't give it the time , it may have required to fully work its magic ( circa 2 hours).
    Notwithstanding that , I think I got the subtleness of the marinade, in the back taste
    I do note that its magic is predominantly on fish and chicken .
    I live in Port Kennedy WA, close by, there's a shop called Miami fresh , they have the red fully made up miso, I may give it a go, for comparison sake in the near future ( 3 times the price of my concoction ) mind you..
    Out of ten, it automatically gets over five, for trying, I must say, I was a little worried about the amount of liquid ( stock ), while flash frying the beef, instead of holding it back, I stupidly poured some away, lesson learnt.
    Yes I try to cook " healthily " , but this had stuck in my craw for some time, and it needed to be exorcised , yes I created a bit of a stir, as the only caucasian in an asian market, but I don't mind making a spectacle of my self every now and then.

" I am we are Australian "

Yes my father may be turning in his grave, but it is what it is.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.