PBI premier bionics limited

how to make money

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Most of the hc crew holding PBI are no doubt, like me, losing big time. But here is a surefire way of winning with PBI.
    Step 1 - ingratiate yourself with the directors so you are top of the list when they next make a placement.
    Step 2- buy up big before the announcement is made, preferably by placing a u order because that gives the small investor suckers undue optimism.
    Step 3- let go of your large holding in parcels of 100k or so. With a company of this size, that's enough to put a cap on the market, especially when so many of those disillusioned suckers are looking for tax losses. In this booming financial year, PBI is probably their only loser!). Buy your big parcel at, say .215, and sell at that figure or less- won't cost you much and it's a tax loss anyway.
    Step 4- keep the cap on the sp until you can get your placement shares at about 16 cents i.e. 80% of the average market prices leading up to the placement.
    Step 5- flog the shares in a few months so you can repeat the exercise when they next make a placement.
    All of the above is hypothetical, of course, but strange that our u buyer appeared between May 18 and 21st, the placement announcement came on May 26th and the release of shares in 100k lots has appeared since then. Fact is stranger than fiction!
    The above exercise would be immoral and irresponsible from PBI's point of view, since more money would be raised by the company, and with less dilution, if they'd made a rights issue.But it is no doubt not illegal.
    So take heart,folks, someone could be doing quite nicely out of PBI. Pity it ain't us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.