PBI premier bionics limited

how to make money ... hmmmm ... dunno if I ever will with my...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

how to make money ... hmmmm ... dunno if I ever will with my PBIO's, but the PBI's medium term will definitely pull you a decent return ....

I have learnt the hard way that the backroom boys always seem to string us all out long enough to ensure that they have shaken most punters off, only to them put the foot to the floor and clean up themselves. This will not happen to me in PBI.

This company has so much going for it and it is ludicrously priced at present. The management have lined up a lot of little black boxes, which have been ticked off (along with the shareholders lol) for the past 12 months. They have December 2006 pencilled in for a reason, they want the $8.5m options cash and they know the only way to ensure they get it is to have the shareprice sitting above .40. 'I spy' pulled the figure of .55 out of thin air. or did he? Based on the projects on the go its only going to take confirmation of a revenue stream to ensure PBI starts finding some support. They have many strings to their bow.

I see this recent placement as a chance to get some more heavy hitters in, and one would think it could well be superstructure doing the introductions. Presumably if this is the case some of those being brought in will be asked to support the stock in future. Perhaps we'll soon see if they have earnt their 1m options. And really, why would they get 1million options which expire in 6 months if they didnt think it was going for a run... They're not going to want to fork out another 200k themselves for nothing.

Nup, December 30, Fully diluted 110m shares, $11m cash on hand, and revenue of $?. It will not be capped at $22m then, i'll wager demonic's impatient right nut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.