AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Jamiroquai.I think we are more or less traveling the same road....

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Jamiroquai.

I think we are more or less traveling the same road. i hear what you say about if PON falls then so does the value of a Nickel producer - agree 100%

The point I was trying to make is that AGM is NOT A PRODUCER, hence never had anyone buying it's Nickel at $50K per ton, so should never have suffered any loss of expectation by seeing the price fall. Only those with an amoeba for a brain would want to value the stock based on $50K.

I'm not advocating a lazy portfolio but the fact is that lots of wood ducks have no idea and base their entry and exit decisions on some short term fad (like the spot price of Nickel) when longer term issues have more relevance.

I myself made a good deal of money exiting and re-entering a portion of my position in AGM - no doubt helped out by some weak cats who skulk away into the night when a negative article is written in the Sydney Morning Herald (where the financial news happens first!!). These cats are very predictable so we should take advantage.

Remember - all the Nickel that was ever contained at Avebury is still all there...

Schlomo... Borrow all the Yen you can and put it in AUD. You'll get the double whammy of high interest and a rising $A rate.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.