KRE 0.00% 6.9¢ kimberley rare earths limited

how to move to 50% ownership, page-4

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    On the latest BRR interview Tom Dobsom mentioned in a quick one liner that there will be a raising late this year (from memory late in the interview).

I assume that will get us over the 55% threshhold either late this year or early next based on the spending requisite.

How this translates into our share price who knows but if the chinese loosen their fiscal policy (underway) it'll allow chinese companies to go looking for external sources of rare earth.

Tom Dobson looks like he's not afraid to go actively marketing KRE as by his interviews and mining shows so it wouldn't suprise me if he gets a big chinese firm on board.

I can't see our government knocking back a takeover of KRE (under $20m considering current sp is a drop in the ocean for big mining companies) as we're small enough to not warrant attention like our other bigger peers, yet in the right locality and with the right team and profitable enough deposit.

I reckon late this year with both projects in full swing and in advancement we'll have little left in the kitty and TD will undoubtedly either choose from:

1. CR from shareholders
    2. Chinese Investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.