2/40 St Helens Park Drive, St Helens Park 3br parking and 1 bath...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    2/40 St Helens Park Drive, St Helens Park 3br parking and 1 bath 285k-325k
    5/9 Clifford Crescent, Ingleburn 3br parking and 1 bath offer above 280k
    6 Seddon Place, Campbelltown 3br parking and 1 bath $360k

There is still property out there that is affordable and those prices drop by 50% will it be enough to cover the cost of building?

Propeorties is fairly new in conditions.

The problem is that everyone want to live close to the city and cant afford it and they whinge about it.

I bought a investment first to help me to the next level, i was laughed at, at the time and this was in mid 2000's. no one believe in thinking small and then grow from there. I was stupid. Should have just go for it and bought the dream house in my dream arae back in 1995's. By 2000s I can only afford a unit in the same area. After GFC finally bought a house few kms away from my dream area. I doubt i will ever get into that area.

My friend had a number of properties and she live out of her suite case to house sit for free board and that her way of life to gain as much Capital gain as possible and to buy the big big house that she want. You must give up something to gain something.

I had a weekend out last week, for once I was not looking at the $$$$, and I spend 300 on food and drinks for myself. Woke up on sunday with a fat hangover and a heart attack on monday that all the $$$ was gone and the Credit was used for more drinks purchases. This was one weekend in a year, my friends does it almost every weekend. They dont have a house and they dont care but their foot print is across the world.

To sit here wishing for a drop of 50% in property or an increase of Interest rate so people cant afford their home is also low, as there will be a family behind that address who have work hard for their little world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.