BPT 2.16% $1.42 beach energy limited

how to put stop to an uptrend, page-4

1. 6,257 Posts.
    oh, sorry to hear that..DT...well, you get that...some shares are just not meant for you...you must have had your entry and exit timing out every time....been there done that with other shares which I won't touch again....I myself am quite happy with my time and money spent on the beach over last two years and some...always been profitable for me despite all the ups and downs since I first set foot on the beach....treacherous territory at times it has been but overall...good for me...and I'm not unhappy with current situation either..still holding some not as many as before and I think that spp at 1.43 is a gift from the beach boys who I think will be going where we haven't been before..we ain't seen nothing yet I guess...and I don't forget that Mathews and partners have put a whole lotta trust and big bucks on the beach by now and I have no hesitation to go along with them....still some ups and down the dunes but reckon the future trend for sp is up!!! cheers, and my condolences to everyone who's been out of luck with the beach boys so far.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.030(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $3.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.42 $1.40 $2.224M 1.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 299436 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 33783 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.