BPT 1.42% $1.39 beach energy limited

how to put stop to an uptrend, page-5

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Hellyeah, Donthat, Missing Link, Clarke888, et.al.

Clarke888 and et.al
    An perplexing day on the beach. Must be some shorting going on as you point out Clarke888.

Despite trading shares successfully for 20 years I personally haven't had a lot of experience with placement offers - only the once with a tech stock called Southern Group also known as Voicenet. The thing worked for me but it wasn't skill or insight I was just a silent partner accepting what they gave me ... a handful of options which I sold on rather than exercising. So the short of it is I have my eyes wide open and on a steep learning curve.

Hellyeah, Donthat and Missing link
    I have made phone calls today, cut the market depth to bits and dissected it looking for something ... to no end -other than no real big parcels of shares sold which you might expect after the sales pitch. I still think that current prices are fair considering what is on offer. But as I said in the previous p'graph I am fairly green on the wider implications and the games people play in and around placements.

Donthat - good luck beyond the beach shores. I like Hellyeah have had shares that I didn't get into sync with. BHP was mine and made only tiny amounts on large capital input - hardly worth the effort really. I have recently decided to dance with the big fella BHP again. In contrast BPT has been v.good to me. I understand the geologies of where they drill (in australia anyway) and have an interest beyond actual sp I suppose. Dunno. I few of my sell down trades were based on a gut feeling and sold at lucky times I suppose.

I guess there will be a floor price on current trading in the mid 1.40's but who knows when it will swing back green.

regards

Capt. Goodvibes
    Freelance Love Agent

DISCLOSURE:- I don't hold BPT atm. I hold BHP and Voicenet is no longer a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
-0.020(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $3.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.39 $6.800M 4.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12260 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 129810 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.