VCR ventracor limited

I don't see how information has been withheld, as per your...

1. 177 Posts.
    I don't see how information has been withheld, as per your previous claim Vyking. Yes they could've announced October sales on 3rd Nov instead of 5th Nov. But what's 2 days anyway...

And all of the sales data is pretty much in line with the previous steadily increasing trend over the last 2 years at least. See the graph posted by BridgeBaron recently, which I supplied to him. Similar graphs have been in previous Ventracor reports.

How many other companies report sales on a monthly basis when there is no significant change to the previous trend? That was a rhetorical question...I don't know, but I'd guess not that many.

The interviews with the German doctor's is your standard media stuff and not significant in the big scheme of things (although I have to say it was nice to have this included).

The implants for young children was announced before when they said they were doing a separate trial for smaller people to prove the efficacy for this sub-population.

The cannula improvement was one of the enhancements mentioned in previous reports.

i.e nothing much has changed...

The only other signicant info was the additional 95 implant approvals. If you have info that this was deliberately withheld from shareholders then I would like to know.

Such claims are quite serious and if you are privy to inside info then I'm sure we would all like to know.

People on this forum continually complain about lack of certain info, e.g sales data etc. I have to ask, do you read the announcements?

Some people need to do themselves a favour and read through the last 12 month's announcements rather than reading this forum which has a lot of innacurate information.

What I would like, however, is a trend graph to be supplied with each update report. This will help people who are not overly familiar with the numbers.

And I agree VCR should ideally provide an update every single month. Waiting 2 or 3 months is just too long. Otherwise the downrampers on this forum spin out of control spreading rumours about the end of the company.

VCR should be making frequent presentations, like their latest today, which provide lots of easily digestible info for newbies. I have no problem as I've been following the stock for a while, but newbies need everything spelt out for them very clearly.

However there's a big difference between a non-optimal communication strategy, which I believe is the current situation, and deliberately withholding information, which would be very serious if it were indeed occuring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.