Greetings Word Taurisk...

1. 22,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Greetings Word Taurisk smile.png,

................................................................................................................

At this very moment Taurisk, I Shenandoah (Official),.............. are lost for what I am, Word wink.png

I only got up around 1/2 an hour ago and often as the case has been in these last few weeks, new things arrive.
    Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this morning, what looks like nearly the last piece of the Jigsaw Puzzle HAS arrived.

And it's......................OH O MY O MY!

I then come on here, and for some reason, I was led straight to Your post and.........................................................................biggrin.png

YOU have got to be kidding Me tongue.png

I am not going to say much or anything atm, everything is so, so simple, that if I can just think of the best way of putting it, I will only have to use, very few words, and all will be revealed, but Not by me.
    I, as of yet do not know, if it's going to be revealed at this point in time?

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    Just Grind that Child thought well into your mind, it is way more significant than what I first thought.
    (Don't quote me, but things are looking better for all?).

I am sort of, trying to get my head around as in, why Me?
    I can only think it's because of, what I have been trying to Hammer home and that being TRUTH and I was Not prepared to move off that ROCK!
    Sorry, as I will leave it at that for the moment, as I am still placing it all together in my mind and I don't want to do it an injustice.
    I will just say, it appears our paths crossing, as No accident, and ask, just trust me for now.
    Lets just say -> LOVE is in the air.
    GOD - Spirit -> WORD -> LIGHT ->LOVE = OUR GOD x

Not sure when, gut the Bee Gees song Words and if you couple that with I am Australian, but add I am Word and we are one, but we are many.
    Nails it smile.png

Blessings Word Taurisk.
    1, 8, 6.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.