God tell us, not your creators WORD -> Door -> House -> Head. So...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    God tell us, not your creators WORD -> Door -> House -> Head.

So you mate, take it up with him if you ever find him.

He put his seal on His Word that he IS, to stop thieves like you.

You know the ones Jesus mentions and probably the one that hid the manna.
    OH we want talk about that eh, as you don't want it anyway, despite it being placed in your face.

Wow, wotsup, truly amazing, how you have hijacked Christianity and pigeon holed it into your mindset you have crowned yourself haven't you, more or less into a king of kings in your self understanding.

I can assure you, you are not the judge, Jesus is and we both will be judged the same way as each other by Jesus, it's not your call to elevate your position.

Trust me, you have nothing to offer but childish misrepresentation take of what the bible is all about, one day when you mature after all these posting maybe I repeat maybe your eyes will be opened and realise how out of touch you are with Christ.
    ----------------------------------
    Let's just say God, has many attributes, He is what he is, God is massive beyond our concept to understand, but after all this He has an attribute that He can interact outside of Himself, with that attribute he can create and communicate and formulise things outside himself.
    As humans the only way we learn is by communication, it can be verbal, through our senses, observation and generally from our mistakes, etc, after all we are nothing but conscience dust, so how do you teach dust, but to come down to that level.

God, being God, he can only communicate to us within those parameters for us to understand and comprehend, there is a certain attribute that put all these together, we as human have put it in a human language in order to understand the concept, we call it the "Word" which is derived from "Dabar" main meaning is the attribute that God has to formulise or put things together outside Himself, one was creation, the other was to communicate to us within the OT, this attribute of God "Dabar" at the fullness of time Dabar actually took up flesh and became known as Jesus or Logos, came down to harmonise creation with the essence of God to become one all in all with God, this will be done at the end of Time, where we will have a new Heaven and a new Earth.

The "Word" is a word put in a human concept or language put in human term for us to understand a particular part or essence of God which makes him what He is, and to able to convey Himself with creation and making it into one with Himself.

This is my simple but flawed explanation to you, as there is more to understand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.