Word Ppm,Atm I am putting the Dots in line as to the When, so...

1. 22,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Word Ppm,

Atm I am putting the Dots in line as to the When, so you may not see me much on here.
    It's the When, that's the important part atm as I have family.
    Day and hour, no one knows, Very specific! (not some rrrrrrrrrrr???? maybe, here or maybe there = Words say EXACTLY what they say.

Once I can pin point that, I will try and compile the short answer for you, and if it's God's will, it or He or Jesus will speak for themselves and Mate, YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYONE to INTERPRET anything, as they Mate and I am NOT lying, will talk through you, YES, through YOU and whom ever they chose.
    All that mate, I don't know at this stage?

Mate, I have scratch my head, like you would not believe, all the way through this walk in the Park, thinking, HOW could I be seeing this, why me as I am nothing special.
    WELL Ppm, where all special as we have the biggest DADDY EVER and we are going to win this mate, mark our WORDs and WE ARE words Mate.

I have been showing you GOD and JESUS, NO if BUTS and maybe's, 100%

The only thing I can come up with IS, I just passionately refused to accept untruths and totally concerned for all, that's all.
    Guilty as charged.

37 = 3 = Divine ...........7 = WORD = us creation............we are 7's, LHS of Jesus you might say, on my Keyboard scale. (8 for scale)
    God 1............Jesus 8...........but 888 = New Beginning.

The Seed (US) is the Word of God.
    god seeds, god words, for their BIG BOOK,.....children.
    John 10:34 ->......................

Enmity between the Seeds, in peoples.
    Yet to be born, birth pains?????????

8 on the scale (music Gods), is the beginning of the next scale, hence Jesus is our new beginning, Birth.
    God's letters, number etc, everywhere.
    For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

God is light..........lightning, thunder etc?
    Some fall like lightning, untruths expose, angel of light etc.

Ppm, keep in mind, Jesus's words,...... our words, us, are our judge, determines where we go, who where with, not what man says.
    Sorry if I am not using ref, I am not the driver.

I better go, but all you precious Words, take care of your selves.

Key as you only need one in this word world = WORD -> our Almighty God and Father and word of -> Jesus.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory (WORD, Yourself) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

John 14 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Shenandoah.

PS. Such a simple Story Book we are and for that reason, it appears unbelievable, hence no one, it is appearing, is able to learn this Glorious Song, the ORIGNIAL, ONE of a Kind.
    But WE are winners and I have don't generally give up.

Come all Ye Words and meet the Author of us, many story Books who belong to the BIG STORY BOOK.
    You are LOOKING at ours above, their love and Glory.
    Oh, and Shenandoah.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.