You are Word -> Door -> House -> Head = YOURS.Your looking at...

1. 20,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    You are Word -> Door -> House -> Head = YOURS.Your looking at the spirit of me, right now and your mind is assigning words to your thoughts, as you are reading this.Your will possibly come back with you spirit, which I can test, in seconds.

Pop over to WORD Brother John 17 and let the story begin, adventure.

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the onlytrue God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And the story began, in the beginning before the world was!

Tested me in seconds and you knew what it would result in, and I'm sticking to my guns.

You are going to run with thou has sent and finished the work and say God pre-planned Christ to do that work, as with thee before the world.

But with thee is with thee.
    It's not a plan.
    It's not for the future event finished the work.
    It is with thee, in the beginning before the world was.
    It's the same glory in the Son as the Father and the Father as the Son. The only true God.
    Glory to you God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit...!!!

Amen!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.