ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

'This additional 220000 ozs is worth approx $325 million at the...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    'This additional 220000 ozs is worth approx $325 million at the current gold price and makes a mockery of the current market cap of Atlantic Gold which is approx $20 million'.

'Atlantic Gold has total resources of 1.205 Million ozs which has an in ground value of approx US$1.78 Billion.'

I think that just about says it all.

Churchill said 'Men occassionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing has happened'.
    The truth is as you state, quite clearly in your post.

What this all proves to me is the market, while made up of a lot of people, includes a majority who can not see past the end of their nose, or alternatively have the patience of a skittish young person with severe ADD.

Meaning that the majority either don't look, and hence don't know of ATV, or alternatively those that do look can see no instant return today, and having to wait weeks or months for a return on investment is way beyond them.

To each their own and good luck to them, but the race doesn't always go to the swiftest...and swift Wally is not, however he does know how to find gold so somewhere betwen 5 & 25 million ounces in the Meguma, over the next 5 to 10 years, will do just nicely thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.