CXO 2.78% 8.8¢ core lithium ltd

Is on the internet, if you go to my post on 27/10 is a link to...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Is on the internet, if you go to my post on 27/10 is a link to me, can organise. We have a small process to 'weed out the chaff from the wheat'. Is all anonomous, but dont want to infect the site, and I must discuss with our moderator, its harmless...
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.. flying your drone over the minesite. Just dont want your drone colliding with 'our drone' . Yes our drone, where else did anyone think the pics that are drip fed into this forum come from? Santa is not due for another 6 weeks.

Anyway, I spoke to our drone operator not 4 hours ago, not much happening on minesite, other than normal production. Our interest is the Port. Ship load of fines left just recently, and is a big pile of spod SC5 ish sitting there. The Densa Hawk carrier ship is rounding Exmouth now on its way to Darwin, berth EAW3 (where the loading occurs). Now the problem is that this ship is already carrying conc copper and nickel from Geraldton in transit to China, and so why is it coming to Darwin? . We are not sure, have a breakdown in our intel? It is due in Darwin Monday 2:00pm, so are concentrating on this for pics, drone flight, etc, so we can inform our group on what is happening. So no guarantees on the forum, just robust debate, civility, and information sharing, is a nice little community (if I may say so myself, most probably biased ).
    No promises, but if coming to Darwin, am happy to ask our contact in Darwin to..?? Not my call, but gee you might be able to talk about drones, droning on and on.. Haahaa.

Good luck with your investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $667.6K 7.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1388074 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 445660 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.