CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

I think shorters should be banned from shorting junior miners...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I think shorters should be banned from shorting junior miners when they are making the transition from explorer to producer for at at least 2 years.The shorters were squeezed at the start of shorting of cxo and artificially inflated the stock price themselves,then they jumped back in again and doubled down again putting downward preassure on the share price on the back of declining Lithium price.The excuse that they help to keep the balance and over valuation in check just doesn't wash with me.The markets smart enough to know by itself to set a fair price given good or bad news,plenty of companies in the asx have fair value without being shorted. And that's what the brokers job is anywayThen the shorters just don't sit on their initial shorting they sell and buy throughout and have a bag of tricks.
    Then they got their bonus with their predatory behaviour knowing that when juniors make a transition that there will be teething problems,and serverly scrutinised by the brokers which oddly enough these companies seem to be in on the shorting.Go figure.
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.