how to see things correctly, page-19

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    . "I do recall you desperately seeking advice on another sub forum seeking liberation from the mind & mental afflictions that are out of control"

Your recall is poor, my posts on the lifestyle and travel forum are readily accessible. I was not seeking advice I wanted to hear other peoples experience. My mind and mental afflictions are not out of control. I do have chronic mental disorders but they are controlled or alleviated by medication. My interest in meditation is to improve my mental health or spirit.

"But now, your mind has hate towards the good. You mind is unable to appreciate good people".

You see evidence for this in my posts?

"All the best with your meditation machine you believe will end the mental torments from killing animals".

I have no mental torment, I suspect that killing animals does cause mental tension but not excessively in some one who is reasonably healthy. I used the machine a bit but not lately, I will probably get back to it. I still practise prayer/medtation. My concentration is poor even on meds.

"Liberation is real mental peace".

Being dead is real mental peace to.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.