GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

how to solve the greek debt crisis ...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Firstly, from what I've seen the odds are very high that this crisis has been caused by US banksters marketing over the counter derivatives to the Greek Government and encouraging the Greek Government to keep what it was doing secret and off its balance sheet.

I read that unlike the USA, which can print dollars to repay its debts, the 16 Euro zone nations can't print currency to repay their debts, because their debts are denominated in US dollars which is not their currency. That they need US dollars to repay their burgeoning debts.

The solution to the Greek debt crisis is easy. All it requires is a bit of thinking outside the square. All it requires is for the 16 Euro zone nations to stand up to the USA banksters.

The 16 Euro zone nations should declare that they are going to repay US dollar debts by using the euro. In addition, in order to avoid the market (read US banksters) punishing the Euro on such an announcement, the 16 Euro zone nations can announce a fixed conversion for Euros and US dollars, much like China has - you see China is not prepared to let its nation and its people sink at the hands of US banksters. Its already publicly repudiated some US dollar debts based on the US banksters' marketing of OTC derivatives to Chinese firms.

The Greek debt can be very easily repaid. Just, metaphorically speaking, use helicopters to drop bucket loads of Euros to the banksters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.