NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

How to stay positive with this stock?

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've been a holder of this stock for nearly 2 years now and have lurked here for the entire time. I am so heavily in the red its depressing. The stock has done absolutely nothing and gets shorted in every instance. This latest lawsuit news is just damning, and despite everyone saying the claims are unfounded etc. it doesn't help the current share price.

I've always been optimistic about Nearmaps and their technology (I've been using it in the engineering industry for 4+ years at multiple firms) but I'm struggling with their management and how they have been operating this business whilst being a shareholder. The lack of positive news over 2 years is just astounding. The communication is terrible and I have no trust in the leadership.

Please if you could list the core reasons why you are still holders and what you expect the upside to be (estimated timelines appreciated) it would be beneficial before I cut my losses and take a 50% red loss. I have been caused nothing but pain at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.