PNV 3.93% $2.57 polynovo limited

How to stuff up a good investment.

1. 6,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1922
    So you've done the hard work. You've managed to find a stock that manufactures and sells a product that:

- is a life saving device used in a range of surgical procedures
    - is better than old technology sold by the competition in use for decades - less prone to infection, no risk of patient rejection
    - has a better storage and shelf life than all its competitors
    - is easier to use by surgeons
    - is produced at the lowest cost by miles, and can achieve gross profit margins of 90%+
    - has IP protection for another 20+ years
    - has regulatory approval to sell in key markets such as the U.S and Europe
    - has all surgeons who have used it raving about the product
    - is being increasingly presented on by surgeons at conferences as a breakthrough technology
    - is being led by a competent management team and overseen by an experienced board of directors
    - has no debt
    - has sufficient capital to grow the business
    - has demonstrated traction in rapidly growing revenue
    - is continuing to recruit more sales staff to meet demand

Now... after ticking all those boxes and probably a lot more... you got your hands on this amazing business, and you're spooked by crap like the corona virus when the product is manufactured in Australia, and when clearly people will still need to go through surgical procedures because well.... we all can't live in a bubble forever.

So start dumping those shares. Try to time the market. Dance in and out.... you're gonna be a hero and time it perfectly, sell the tops, buy the lows. Even though the statistics show that most punters that try to do this end up underperforming.. screw those statistics! That's everyone else. Not you. You're exceptional. You're a freakin' hero.

And you know what. That's actually my story (at least part of it), which I'll explain in my next post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.57
Change
-0.105(3.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.753B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.62 $2.62 $2.53 $2.000M 779.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9769 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.57 17990 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.