RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

how to succesfully cap a share

1. 9,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I believe that RVR would be great example of a study how to cap share and stop a share from rising, even if it has the best FA and is in a time of high demand for its prime commodity.
    Has the best financial credentials and has a first class management team who has exceeded expectations.
    It just shows the power of these forces and how they can move the prices up or down to their liking.
    Using the fear factor and advantage of trading programs to fulfil their task.
    If there are still holders here who still do not believe in this manipulation then I feel rather sorry for their lack of inside and observation of what is happening here.
    We share holders are being shafted every day because of this manipulation and lucky that the company has enough cash otherwise it would hurt shareholders even more as they had to go back to the market and get more money at a very steep discount and hereby diluting holders capital.
    It will be interesting to see where this manipulation will end up , will it be a take over or will it just be an accumulator who trades it way up and down.
    Time will tell us what is the real reason for these movements but for us holders its not a good sign at all.
    We may need the company to find a high grade gold mine to push the capper aside as he is very persistent and seems to have plenty of fire power behind him to reach his quests.

good luck to all , we need it

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.