my job has few intense periods but i am relatively free most of...

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    my job has few intense periods but i am relatively free most of the time - but my constant presence is required. so i am stuck in front of a computer and trading speccies is a guilty pleasure and addiction. the trouble with penny stocks is that it reminds me most times of quantum physics:) - where thy state the very act of observing something distorts it (Uncertainty principle = you cannot know both the location and velocity of an electron at the same time. trying to determine location affects its velocity and vice versa)... not to complicate things but having made a killing in one penny stock, it is very hard to move it to another without having to line wipe and in the process affect the next stock price or creating a huge buy order and affecting the buy/sell ratio. currently my strategy is to move large profits to SIR which is a good hold and gives a good 3-5% every couple of days, while i move the trading dollars to the next speccie. so once the 20K is about 75K, very few speccies would be able to handle the order. even if you could discretely buy up, it would be very hard to dump if required. so you wouldnt get close to the 2 million mark on this strategy and have to end up placing profits into say FMG, ARI, LYC, BBG (recent examples) etc which have fallen to the bottom and are potential big movers if news is good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.