ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

how to turn 270 dollars into money

1. 6,669 Posts.
    Firstly...
    INSIDER's advise me to take up $270 in 3 HIN's for the SPP plan announced earlier in the year.
    INSIDER takes up the offer 32c outlaying $4,800 in EACH HIN ($200 refund from the $5,000).

INSIDER holds all holdings in ALL THREE HINS due to Uranium play.

Mean while, ARU announced a rights issue 2 for 5 @ 36c. Current trade around 53c

esults: INSIDERs 3 HINS will accumulate (compound) his holding ontop of the share purchse plan.

NExt step.. in specie distribution on ALL 3 HIN's will result in GREAT distribution into ALL #HIN's thanx to the 1. SPP play and 2. Rights issue pay.

Good luck for those who still hold.

NOT A BAD INVESTMENT for a $270 play

Refer below....

Regards.

Subject told ya this was an easy play to make $$$$
    Stock Code ARU - ARAFURA RESOURCES NL
    Posted 28/04/06 10:47:36 AM
    Posted by INSIDER`INFO
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio ARU on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #16569 - 204 reads
    In Reply to msg #16568

And it all started when ARU announced a SPP with a record weeks in advance.
    My intial outlay?? $270 approx on each HIN

My current return (at market price today) $25,000, of which approx $11,000 is profit.

now with the U announcement, if the Issue price is around 20c per shares, expect a 50c conservative opening price.... or a further 150% return

so from going from $270 initial SPP play , these suckers could end up being valued at around $60,000

Outcome: NOW that they have announced that they r going to possibly float the U arm side of things, i will NOT sell any of my SPP shares....reason being is that OTHEr people in the near term (day traders) will want to get in on the stock to get PRIORITY on the float..hense short term, pushing the price of the ARU shares, which inreturn increases my return on my SPP play :)

win win situation on ALL my 3 HIN's
    *wink**

:)

Refer below what i posted the other day

Subject re: spin-off - could be great news
    Stock Code ARU - ARAFURA RESOURCES NL
    Posted 26/04/06 10:33:55 AM - 234 reads
    Posted by INSIDER`INFO
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx
    Post #1026081 - in reply to msg. #1026021 - splitview

Dear All,
    As u know I bought 3 measly hits on 3 HINS with regards to the SPP all for approx a few hundred dollars each.

At current price of 56c, each HIN will return me approx 75% (or possibly around $12,000 profit after the scale back).

Now if they were to spin offf the Uranim arm, well the risk V reward play (like i did with the spp) would mean I (we) stand to make a even great return on the shares we own.
    I wouldnt be surprise if the Uranoum arm issue price is around 20c and floats on market ar say 50c.

Giving us a further 150% return.

Together with the already 75% return, this few hundred initial outlay is getting better by the day:)

Best regards

INSIDER

INSIDER
    Trading is like running a business - and anyone who has run a business successfully will tell you that emotions should have little place in your decision making. Although, because of money and your natural instincts, many people cannot remove their emotions from their trading sufficiently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.