MAY 6.67% 2.8¢ melbana energy limited

As JM asks, what brings you to that understanding?Your repeated...

1. 3,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    As JM asks, what brings you to that understanding?
    Your repeated assertion that Al flow tests are coming and soon is not convincing.
    Logically the mud used for Al is the same as for Marti and the fractured limestone is likewise similar. As Marti didn’t flow so also is Al. I have seen no hard evidence that they are progressing to Al testing, only an inference from AP and I have learned to be very sceptical of these for very good reason on record.
    The consensus view, which doesn’t mean it is right, is that once you initiate flow testing of Al one has effectively written off Marti. It would be logical to throw the kitchen sink at Marti first.
    The failures are mounting like a pancake stack. al1, logs flow and production. Zapato should never have been contemplated ,which I opposed from outset. 1b flowed some oil but this flow was dropping off and required stimulation and we have heard nothing of production since. Marti has failed and logically there has to be a large question mark over All. There have also been errors of planning and logistis as well as other tactical errors aside from Zapato. I’d be very keen to work a fix on Marti if I were AP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $94.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $131.2K 4.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 3524240 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1158000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.