OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi ASF PNA isn't to expensive ozl has just fallen miles to...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi ASF

PNA isn't to expensive ozl has just fallen miles to far.

But even I am shocked to see now pna has a market cap equal or on par to ozl when ozl was so much bigger not that long ago but I've been beating the drum for to long here PNA was the much better company and ran company - there are some on this HC board as well intended has they may be, just need to look at the ozl chart and that will tell them if you writing a report card how ozl has traveled the last few years its really that simple.

I would like to really pin point right where I feel things have gone wrong but some posters now are get sued etc on HC for expressing thoughts about other companies so clearly we have reached a time even with a company we own we can't say nothing about the people we have chosen to run it whether they doing a good job or not wow how weak is that.

So I'll leave with this its very very kind at best

OZL for ages has been a growth stock without any growth. in fact earnings are falling.

Its a tough game mining, the chances of growing reserves and production is very hard but that what they really needed to do. the market is clearly also aware the portion of cash held in USD is slowly rotting. some on HC here need to understand better the argument that says 750m invested with ozl earns you less than bank interest and if any of it is in $US then you are going out backwards.

Not sure what they could of done better on the M & A side though, is there opportunities I really don't know. But clearly the market has been telling the board now for a good while they are not too happy by the big slide in share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.