GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Right disclaimers first.I am not a geologist! I am not an...

1. 10,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Right disclaimers first.
    I am not a geologist! I am not an investment adviser! I am a private investor who took on this task for my own personal benefit and if it can assist anyone on this site than that is good as well. This is DEFINITELY not investment advice. If you invest in any stocks listed here without DYOR then you are bound for bankruptcy. I hold AAM at the moment. Enjoy!

Assumptions.
    1. All resources have been classed into 2 categories indicated and inferred. I have always added measured to indicated.(yes, I know the difference but there it is! )
    2. I have used resources as opposed to reserves. ( again understand that reserves are better than resources but juniors don't always give that data so I erred on the side of caution)
    3. NTA was taken from comsec financials section as Total current assets - Total current liabilities.
    4. POG = AUD 1400
    5. SIGNIFICANT factors such as management,extraction costs, convenience of utilities... ad infinitum were not considered.
    6. NP = not producing P = producing
    7. hopefully anything else should be self explanatory any questions fire away. If I have made a mistake with resource that you know of, be gentle it has been a trying exercise. I was not aware of a way to upload the spreedsheet itself so If anyone knows I will endeavor to do that. Being that I am currently in Japan I have been using a Japanese version of excel so it is a bit rougher than I would like but hey my Japanese level is crap!
    8. Interpretation basically the higher the ratio total resource to MC the better and inversely the lower the percentage MC to total resource the better.
    for better accuracy Butcherboy put forward a more in-depth weighting strategy for comparisons on this thread. Where possible I would use this to give more credibility to final results.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.