GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks and agree..Its just a point I'm making. I have nothing...

1. 338 Posts.
    Thanks and agree..
    Its just a point I'm making. I have nothing against NQM..Ive never resaearched them and dont even know who they are.

I mean you can take the Hyperbole OR simply look at their net position. I don't even want to harp on about NQM but without the shine their Annual Report should read:

"Despite significant cashflows from our operations this year, the company, for the second year running, is still losing more money then it can generate and, of some concern, we only have a little bit over a million dollars of cash left on the books. However, we believe that this is due to X,Y,Z and we expect to generate cash by doing 1,2,3"

Everyone knows that cashflows can vary dramatically form quarter to quarter for often very acceptable reasons...but I don't have the inclination to do research for each company..you'll need to go off and do your own.

I'm merely presenting that cash is important in this climate and theres fer juniors out there that are generating cash AND have a lot of it at their disposal: don't burn it, and more importantly have a lot of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.