FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

For holdings by every shareholder in BGS the s/holder’s # is an...

1. 1,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    For holdings by every shareholder in BGS the s/holder’s # is an HIN (Holder Identification #) – shown on the r.h. side of your CHESS HOLDING STATEMENT – which would have been issued – by Computershare - to you, soon after your BGS shares were registered into your, or your “family interest”s, name.
    When lodging your Proxy online the HIN # you insert has to be the 10 digits shown on that Chess Statement, but preceded by an X.

SRN #’s (Shareholder Reg. #) are numbers allotted to s/holders by ASX-listed Companies where such shareholdings are what are called “Issuer Sponsored” and not usually managed by Computershare but by some other Registry e.g. Advanced Share Registries or Security Transfer Registrars. In this case the SRN is ~8 digits. When you wish to communicate with such a Share Registry, or even the Co. itself you have to precede the inserted # in your communication by an I (a capital I).

BTW if you have only just bought your shares – since 15 Feb. you will not get the Notice of Meeting (& the attached Proxy Form) in the mail – such mail would have only been issued once by the Co. – around about or soon after that date.

NOTE : Any other poster to this thread – who has only bought shares since 15th Feb. – will likewise not get such mail and if wishing to vote will have to vote online – just as you Wendel, are attempting to do now, and before Mar 20th. TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.