FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

How To Vote, page-37

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Every investment comes with an opportunity cost. That's the nature of investing.

If you jumped into this for a quick trade, when the decision re: voting won't be cleared up until mid March than clearly that was a mistake.

For me, over the past year, BGS has had a massive opportunity cost. Nonetheless, if a yes vote is achieved all of my patience will be rewarded! There is a truckload of money to be made here... all that is required is patience and a team capable of unlocking that (billion $) potential.

In my experience and opinion I would never, ever rely on a broker report to assess anything relating to a company. They always get it wrong. Always!

BGS at 56c is $123m fully diluted. This is laughable. We will either be at 24-30c bleeding to death under Winton or 80c+ under KJ/ML/McKay within 3 months (how confident are you you can make a bag+ elsewhere in 3 months?).

Note AJM is worth double that 56c Hartley's valuation. Following a yes vote and a resource upgrade I expect us to catch up to AJM in terms of valuation. As others have pointed out even with a ridiculous 30% 'Mali discount' we would still be at a happy $1.00/sh. That's without ML delivering JVs/BOAs etc.

CR? At lower prices? There's $7m+ in the bank. More than enough for the foreseeable future given drilling in Mali is dirt cheap and our new BOD will be paid solely in strict performance options. The next CR will be for $15m @ $1.20/sh (20% discount to the 5day vwap) to pay for our half of stage 1 of building the mine (JV partner supplying the other half!) [crystal ball]... and that's only if the gold $ isn't trickling in by then.

Finally, we are in an incredibly good position to have a mere 220m shares fully diluted. Even if you factor in 100% dilution upon production you still get an SP well in the dollars! Just need the right team to get us there. (#4x4).

Less than a month till BGS's new beginning lads!

... 40Mt @1.7%+ prediction still on the cards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.