MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

"MEO management sure know how to wipe off 33% of share price in...

1. 388 Posts.
    "MEO management sure know how to wipe off 33% of share price in 4days...."

Oscar, well i look on the bright side, it could be worse i could be stuck holding MOG. Hey they're down 36% in the last 4 days and they didn't even have a C.R. That suck's, but i'm sure you know all about it and will continue to tell us all about it (every day)....(for weeks).

While i do feel for anyone who has borrowed, or leveraged or over extended themselves because they thought there was a guaranteed S.P rise all the way to the end, only to have the illusion shattered by a C.R. At the end of the day it's J.H's position to do the right thing long term for the company, hence the C.R.

I feel most of the angst on here may be coming from people who didn't want be here for the money shot and now they are inadvertantly left holding tickets to the big show.

As soon as the C.R T.H was over holders in this position should have bolted.

At this stage of the game as i'm not buying or selling, the SP honestly doesn't really matter to me today (or tomorrow). The trading parcel was retired and the skin i have left in the game is well over a year old now waiting for this drill to do it's job. The cash left on the table is there to be written off.

If the story plays out as planned, we will end up in T.H Monday. It's pretty binary for me (0 or 1), there will be news either good or bad, dollar's won or lost.

If it turn's out there's a sniff of hydro's come next week the current S.P will not matter and should head towards the unrisked value. It'll look after itself, but even then it won't be over as they will not be production testing the well (or is that what the $32m could be used for?).

If that's not the case we've got some in the kitty for WA-361-P or other ventures. If Artemis fails to put out, then it's off to somewhere around the cash backing region - who knows.

Also bear in mind November was ugly for whole ASX and stock's worldwide. Why point this out? Well i feel the ASX santa rally started today on the run to 5000 points for christmas. If we hit gas it'll be a perfect time to do it.

This race isn't over, it hasn't even begun...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.