GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

How ugly will this get?, page-13

1. 10,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4409
    You mean your other non lithium stocks? All Lit stocks are down world wide. Producers, brown and green fields. I posted this on PLS;
    Easy to stoke fear into the market by talking about high iron, mica etc etc. Then also slow down Chinese conversion plants and create the oversupply notion, forcing prices down. Pay for a few negative "research reports" to cement the notion. Then wait for SP to drop of the producers and buy in for a song as we have been seeing and purchase SPOD at low prices. The problem with this strategy is that it also becomes an elastic band that will snap back. Green and Brown fields don't get funding, existing producers reduce production and slow expansion. The demand picks up rapidly regardless and SPOD is not available at the levels required. Hence prices shoot up. This is the situation as I see it and I am closely watching the world wide sentiment and London Metal Exchange for the prices of Carbonate and Hydroxide. Once they turn up and bottom is confirmed, I am all in. Riding the snap of the electric band up. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.