GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm a long term believer in the GXY story - productive, low cost...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I'm a long term believer in the GXY story - productive, low cost mine that is shipping.

Trade war, slowing world growth and peeps not buying new cars - any new car be it E or G or D is not helping either.

However the writing on the wall remains, climate change noise, new I-Phone selling better than expected and its not even 5G capable, more and more auto manufacturers ramping up Ev models and production, Tesla - 90k units sold latest Qtr, off grid solar powered generation coupled with Li battery storage growing, Marine and RV sectors embracing Li battery power systems, not only for appliances but even for propulsion in some cases, Nobel prize for physics awarded this week to Li battery scientists.

GXY share price $4.50 > 0.90c in 18months in a relentless downtrend. Remember when the 5:1 consolidation happened - SP was around 50c. So the market is now saying that GXY is worth only 25% of its value now when all it had back then was a piece of ground with Li lurking beneath. It has to be oversold, but still it tops the short list at over 19% of the stock shorted. When this turns, I hope the Shorters lose their shirt, shorts, socks and jocks. This company is part of the future, show some respect you grey haired pin striped warriors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.