NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

how very nexus, page-27

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    History shows I am a mug punter and have been successful and very very very unsuccessful at different times with NXS, my critique of NXS as a company has been more successful than my investment therein. My expertise is management of companies bigger than NXS within oilfield.
    I alluded last November (latest) to the need for a recapitalisation of $120m.
    Only then will the counter parties see that NXS is not desperate to sell an asset and a fair market price may have been achieved. Unfortunately 7 will now try and gain the upside, the sale processes have become stale.
    The only saving grace for long termers now is the Board delivering NXS to 7 via placement and this re activates interest from third parties at the asset level. After a 5 year divestment process / strategic review it is very poor form that the Board don't respect shareholders by stating along the lines, we were offered $220m for Crux, $$120m etc etc for LT, sorry we don't think it's enough. That leadership, respect and transparency would therefore set values and provide guidance for alternative actions.
    Remember one of their presentations where they showed a variety of analyst/ market values and that 10c seriously undervalued the company!!!, what are they going to do now - introduce a major shareholder at or below 10c???
    Wrong guys for a company this size, look at SDL a company with as much baggage as NXS, 10c too but there mgmt are out saying this stock is worth $3.50 once we are in production, if you want our asset you have to pay up, you need that type of self belief and promotion to have any chance of success.
    + someone should have stepped down in November, but then again we accept a Governor General remaining in power when her son in law is a member of a minority government, societies standards are so low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.