WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Can see both sides. I have had considerable dealings with Asx on...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Can see both sides. I have had considerable dealings with Asx on a day to day basis and have very strong relationships with all the frank and open discussions that go with that. Every organisation has different layers with accordingly different communication styles and the official queries posted hit the official statements and nothing but official statements level, so hardly surprising the response. But that is not to say internally such queries are not registered and considered in a more holistic light.
    On the flipside however, have never had much joy with Asic and they focus on the bigger stocks and bigger players. Small cap and spec stocks hardly if ever get a look in - a real shame since the shenanegans that affect any small cap typically affect all in the class with more frequency than the occasional 'larger' and more politicized issues they take up. If they were actually serious considering they do have a sizeable budget, they would start investigating the day to day issues commonly seen in the small end of town. But there is no money in that so guess nothing will change. I recall the changes introduced a couple of years back in regards to raising the amount of money small caps could raise without needing shareholder approval. Also the rules whereby holders could invoke the second strike rule. As usual, all designed from a large company perspective, since none of those changes benefited smaller holders in any way. Plus none addressed the underlying reasons why those changes introduced, primarily due to communication issues rampant with small caps. Plus the manipulation of small caps just continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.