88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

kikker There's no real sad story in this stock! you don't make...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    kikker
    There's no real sad story in this stock! you don't make sense with your comments and sentiments.
    I don't understand you saying, "there's too much hypes in 88"
    You are on 88E thread, are you here just for the Hypes? is the Hype grabbing your attention?
    Let me ask you this
    , would you or do you or have you ever bought any stocks with "lots of Hypes"?
    Or do you only buy stocks that are Hype-less? Haaaaaa
    Did you ever read any of the 88E announcements and company updates in the last 10 months?
    The company is potentially seating on top of multiple billion barrels of Conventional and unconventional Oil, how much Hypes should be had for this news ?
    The company is well funded and in an under explored area at the Oiliest place on the planet; a taste to what is coming was into the icewine #1 recently logged data, and also our other neighbours recent X billions barrels discoveries.
    If the flow rates is up to the mark sometime in March 2017 we're on a "Bonanza in the HRZ", should this possibility be treated as a happy Hype or non Hype at all?
    I'll tell you right now, if you're not yet in this Hyped up stock, you'll be missing the opportunity of a lifetime.
    I think you already own a few million of 88E shares but you don't want to stick out your head for now, that's because you would want to say I warned all of you, if things go wrong, Haaaaaaaaaa
    Personally, I really feel that we're onto something bigger that we all want to believe in 88.
    I'm well funded to ride 88 up, I've already made a heap from it and I'm almost certain, I'm going to make a killing on the next round; I'm really Hyped up on this little big one.
    There's not much more time, for the Russian, the Saudis and their little Oily friends, to finish playing their little games; There's the shadows of Bankruptcy hovering over their heads; Some of them go Bankrupt, the POO goes up, they cut production, POO goes up; so there's the way it is and the way things has played out. It's a Mexican stand off now, but something is going to give, and the game will end with losing sides.
    The Oil Price cannot stay much lower than this for much longer.
    It cost a lot of $$ nowadays to bring Oil to the surface at some of these Mid eastern and baltic oilfields.
    Let's keep an eye on this space.
    As far as 88 being Hyped, well, I feel it's not well hyped enough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $66.91K 33.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595923835 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.