How we Got the Bible - didn't Fall from he Sky, page-40

1. 3,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    "Wow, horror of horrors angus do you honestly think I’m that shallow, honestly

Even worse do you honestly think that the CC is that shallow as well

First like I told you I have no interest partaking in these childish tit for tat posting when you mature in faith and knowledge you will know exactly what I mean."

Tit for tat?
    Childish?

Because i oppose your view?
    My only stand,is this is what the bible says about Rome,that it is the beast of revelation 13 the whore of rev 17 and i have repeated it on these forums ,and the claims that the rcc says its Gods representative on this earth

You dont like this,as ive said before,ill say again

The subject is bigger than you or me,its not personal between you and me,this is about analysing what claims are made and if they stack up or not

To me you have asked me not to put up big posts,but look at your last post,you do it all the time.

This is a detailed subject,its peoples world views being challenged here

You get so indignant and reply to me as you have in this posts,again,rules for you,then rules for me

To me you are just replying with the stock standard Rcc naration,theres nothing new in that,and we re testing it

No one said the Rcc dropped out of the sky accept you,i didnt say it,there were more than one view of christianity in those days,there seem to have been three major views and a few agnostic views

You seem to think you have the monopoly on this view,when its so clear it contradicts what the bible says,thats why you want nothing to do with sola scriptura and those that espose this view and are willing to show why

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.