I didn't say only KJV, on Bible hub, most it would seem, do not...

1. 23,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didn't say only KJV, on Bible hub, most it would seem, do not have Jesus Christ and the Interlinear certainly doesn't have it, so I'll go on that.

Not that it matters, as I showed you the clear and TRUE context as to what it (through) means and shows, when we see all things created by the Father, "through" Jesus.
    And the likes of Isa 44:24 and many more, DEMAND this understanding of the word through, when it's associated with Jesus.
    In John 1:3, the through here is Not referencing Jesus, the him there is Yehowah, as per Gens when we see and God said, and God said = Yehowah the Father.

1:1 And the Word/plan was to, toward, with The God, and part of the word/plan there is shown to have been expressed out of Yehowah by 1:3.

When you line up the overall definitions of "to, toward and with" it is very clear that there is not another person of being, with "The God", it is all in reference to his inner logos/plan and while that is in you, it is you = And God was the Word = Father.

1:4 In Him (Yehowah) life was = there we are again speaking of his inner words, Spirit and life and they expressed are the light of men Psa 119:105 etc, the true light that enlightens EVERY man coming into the world 1:9 = included Adam, well before Jesus even entered the scene.

The Father is introduced for pretty much the first 13 verses of John, to align with Mal 3:1 -> to know the Son, you first need to know the Father, as in who and what the Son is from and a carry over of the OT.
    That then gives John's opener, a perfect chronological order, instead of the likes of Jesus coming to his own, and jumping back in the womb and popping back out at 1:14. LOL
    The opener does NOT jump back and forth, that is mans creations.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.