I disagree with you on several points.One.The day allocated for...

1. 27,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I disagree with you on several points.
    One.
    The day allocated for the Sabbath to Sunday was done for a good reason. In the scheme of things the decision made to shift it to Sunday was made for a good practical reason, and a God that created the universe getting upset by this decision is something I can't imagine, but being an atheist may explain my lack of imagination.
    Decisions were made to accommodate practical considerations of the time.

Two.
    We are all biased.
    I am. ppm is, you are... etc.
    Nobody is free of bias.

Three.
    The anti-Christ.
    Anybody who disagrees with our own bias is the work of the anti-Christ foreseen in the Bible.
    This has become, in my opinion, the new age stick to beat up those who disagree with us.
    It leaves atheists like myself wondering what Christianity is really all about.

Four
    Ill repeat again,christianity came out of Judaism,people on this forum are trying to portray that without the roman church there would be no christianity,thus is a furphy
    I have a series of books that cover the difference between the Jewish interpretation of the OT and the Christian interpretation of the OT. They are so different, that the claim that Christianity came out of Judaism is where the furphy lies in my opinion.
    You accept that Christianity came out of Judaism with hardly any evidence but ignore the evidence for Christianity being started by the CC.
    Your denial that there were CC members before the First Council of Nicaea is like denying that Australia existed before it was declared a British possession by the British.
    I can see this even though I'm not a CC member with no skin in the game.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.