how we live - (chuck wouldn't understand), page-3

1. 328 Posts.
    Chuckie

Hi again snooks. Not sure why you think I wouldn't understand or indeed why you singled me out in your heading.

Snooker

I will soon explain why I singled you out

Chuckie

I understand that your story is indeed a very sad one telling as it does about the senseless killing that is going on and how innocent people have been slaughtered. I also understand that similar stories have been told by the Palestinians and that the only way peace will ever be established in Israel is through a negotiated settelement in which both sides make appropriate concessions.

Snooker

You missed the simple point of the story. Here was a girl who burned herself, at home, nothing to do with the Israelis....came over to the Israelis to be treated in the Israeli (Jewish) hospital.......even though she hates their guts.....yet had no trouble coming over for treatment....why didn't she go to a Palestinian hospital?

Chuckie

Further, I understand that your story speaks of love by zionists for those Jews who disagree with their views. There are many Israelis even perhaps, a majority, who support the dismantling of the illegal settlements for example.

Snooker

Wrong again Chuckie.....if you go to any of the major papers, even the left wing ones, you'll find that if it were to go to a referendum, the tide has turned. People are waking up that nothing will pacify the Palestinians other than the total eradication of Jews ....Israelis....same thing in 80% of the population.

You don't believe me? Go have a look for yourself. And Sharon won't go...because he knows he'll lose.

Chuckie

However, I see very little evidence of your love for me, a fellow Jew who expresses different views from yourself. Indeed I see little hope for any resolution of Israel's problems if the views expressed by you on HC over the years are indicative of common opinion in Israel.

Snooker

I have no love for you, not withstanding that I don't believe you are a Jew....and even if your were, I have yet to see a bigger turncoat than yourself. As I said, you give a new meaning to the word QUISLING.

Besides, you hide behind the cover of being an "enlightened Jew" ....a new age undersstanding Jew,who sees nothing right with what Jews/Israelis do....only the black side.....what, you think that if you label youself as Jewish that will lend some heavier authenticity to your comments?

People here are not stupid....(well some are...like your mate Miles and the rest of the dingbats who are well known to the HC community)

You never give praise where praise is due.....and you highlighted it again today.

You couldn't bring yourself to say that the Israelis were indeed magnaminous in treating that girl....a sworn enemy.......and how was she prepared to repay the kindness that was shown to her?

By pissing in the well of human kindness that the Israelis extended to her....and in the process she wanted to kill, murder, as many innocent people as possible...in the very hospital that did all that they could for her!

That went right over your head......and you...the enlightened Jew....couldn't even bring yourself to point that out....

You know why?

Because you are so bigoted and blinded by your desire to be "accepted"....that you want to be more Catholic than the pope...you want to show how you are not identified with Jews....that you are somewhat different.......god forbid someone will mistake you for a JJew....the shame etc etc.

Hitler taught us that no matter how hard you try to assimilate...it's going to catch up with you in the end.

Ever thought of changing your name to Benedict Arnold?

And as a by-line Benedict, was your grandmother your maternal or paternal grandmother?

Now go read my earlier post again....maybe...just maybe it'll sink into that self loathing skull of yours, irrespective of whether or not you are Jewish.......we espouse life

They worship and espouse death!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.