how we live - (chuck wouldn't understand), page-6

1. 328 Posts.
    gz how we live - (chuck wouldn't understand) GZ

You couldn't bring yourself to say that the Israelis were indeed magnaminous in treating that girl....a sworn enemy........."

Snooker, re the above statement by you to Chuck, couldnt it be said that the treatment of the girl could be expected, in the name of humanity?

Snooker

Exactly....she was treated ...in the name of humanity....she wasn't kicked out....but why didn't she choose a Palestinian hospital? What, are despicable Jews, the sons of pigs and monkeys more preferable when it comes to looking after one's own skin?

GZ

Could YOU give them credit for having acted out of humanity? I think not.

Snooker

I did give them credit...the Israelis that is.

GZ

As for your accusation that she subsequently "pissed in the well of kindness.......', did she really? Or is that just a personal perception of ingratitude by you because you resent the treatment given her?

Snooker

Nope...I don't resent the treatment she was given...it just means that better screening will have to take place in the future....akin to checking out soldiers surrendering ...using a white flag...and then pulling a gun or grenade out when you offer them safe passage?

Doesn't mean we don't offer safe passage when someone sports a whiwte flag...We just keep the finger on the trigger in case they get too cute whilst surrendering....no?

GZ

Open both eyes, Snooker, and you may see that all races are capable of charitable and humanitarian behaviour.

Snooker

I'm sure most could....but could you describe her attempt to blow herself up in the hospital that treated her with as many casualties as possible...as an act of ....."charitable and humanitarian behaviour"?

I mean, it would be bad enough if she tried to blow herself up in a hospital...before she was ever in need of treatment....but AFTER?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.