FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

How WGL Generates Revenue

1. 474 Posts.
    There seems to be a bit of confusion about how Wangle will be generating revenue so I will do my best to clear it up. Firstly I will say that I have not been told that this is EXACTLY how it will be done but it is a reasonable educated guess. I have not been told any exact figures etc, so again please understand that this is just an example.

Wangle will more than likely be using a Subscription model for its services. The app itself is completely free and completely worthless without an active subscription. Think of having an email app on your phone like outlook or gmail without having an e-mail address. Without a subscription, the app will open and ask you to login then ask for money if you want to continue. The general consensus seems to be that the price of the app is around $5 per month. This could end up being a discounted yearly price or a straight monthly price, we dont know.

There is also some talk about some addons being available to the app, these will be at an additional cost per month and could be things like safe web browsing, family protection, ad-blocking. It is not clear whether or not those addons will be available at launch.

The subscription model is used by a number of other apps in the marketplace but the one that most people are probably familiar with is Spotify. Spotify has around 90 Million subscribers with only around 28 million paying subscribers. The balance are free subscribers who contribute revenue by listening to ads etc. They contribute a little over 10% of the total revenue of $2.2bn (USD). Meaning the 28 million paying customers make up the balance of the revenue, Spotify's problem is they have to pay the music industry for every song they play that currently equates to over 85% of all revenue and Spotify is running at a loss. Spotify is a great service with global presence and huge demand, people are prepared to pay for subscriptions for services that deliver the goods. (Their subscription price is $9.99 USD / month).

Now think about Wangle, it's in it's infancy but it's already been proven that it can easily spin up servers all over the world. How many people around the world would pay $5 a month for 30% faster internet. Then remember that we dont have the stupid 85% royalty fee that Spotify has to pay, and there's other revenue streams as well....

Hopefully that cleared up some of the confusion about subscription apps and also gave you some insight into why I think this is such an undervalued stock currently.

**I am not affiliated in any way with Wangle the Company or any of its employees, I have spoken to company representatives and clarified technical non-market sensitive information and reinterpreted it for this community. If you have any questions for me please feel free to reply to this post.**
    ~~Maglor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 86 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.