FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

How WGL Generates Revenue, page-154

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    It's just a continuation of downtrend on LOW volume until news comes and if you have waited until now it would be like leaving a finals match drawn with 5 minutes to go... Trying to pick a bottom is always hard - I 'averaged down' at 1.9c buying ~ 1.5M and that was obviously not the floor but if it comes good it is going to be one heck of an investment imo.
    Whilst there is 16 pips to 0.001c a share there are 83 pips to 10c a share (performance options) and more potential for upside coming shortly so I am backing the new team until I have no reason to do so...

We are still in an acceptable time period for new board and management to continue due dilligence and finalise contracts / agreements / marketing etc - It feels longer due to the TH and extensions and lack of news / performance of APP. Is it acceptable? Bloody hell no - But out of this came fresh eyes and opportunities to really promote WGL on a bigger scale, release to market the other vertical opportunities and bolt ons and certainly further opportunity for new money to come in at these levels including existing shareholders who if they are still in should definitely be topping up imo..I stress this enough inside a low volume downtrend means nothing if the fundamentals change in a spec stock and the greater market picks this up again.... I think 1-3M volume will potentially be parcel sizes rather than daily average..

The tech certainly needs to improve and we have so much to look forward to so go and get some popcorn, maybe some spirits and enjoy and hold/exit after the next few weeks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101272 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.