ALM 0.00% 0.9¢ alma metals limited

how will afr get its coal to a port??, page-16

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Somehow I am not so sure it will get as far as worrying about how to get the coal from ground to port. Assuming all the boxes are ticked and the coal is shown to be economically viable and in quantity etc etc... Then I think another interested party will either:-

1) Takeover AFR, at a large premium I would hope!
    2) Purchase the coal resource wholly or just as a majority operator.
    3) Help provide the infrastructure to get coal from ground to port.(Maybe Govt or another country)

I should point out this is only speculation, of course, I lost my crystal ball years ago!

I just think that China and India are both running out of energy and are looking to secure supplies now. We have seen China provide funds of approx $900 Million to Nigeria for infrastructure projects, and the Chinese are going to be building it apparently. Funny how Nigeria may have some energy resources in their back yard. Odd that China may just want to have good relations with them, isn't it?! They seem to like being friendly with Africa, they are rather clever in this!

Competition for energy will in the long term I believe cause huge problems and a few countries are recognising the need to secure now rather than pay hugely later. Unless alternatives take off, of course, maybe i'll have to find me a ethanol creating company or something in the new year to add to my portfolio.

Happy Christmas to All and I wish you all happiness for the new year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $15.06K 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1314079 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.