FL1 0.00% 17.0¢ first lithium limited

How will BronTech become VERY valuable.

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    This is why I like Brontech and OOK’s investment in it and why I believe we could be on to something really BIG.

The way I’m going to explain it isn’t how Brontech is currently doing their blockchian technology. They are using a data/trust method. I think this is smart because and other way blockchain tech will affect the world and why many major players such as the ASX and banks are CURRENTLY looking at the technology.

Emma and her team understand what they are doing in this space.
    They have even admitted that there is a shortage of skilled personal out there in the blockchain area. As more learn, I believe Brontech “could” become the destination employer much like Google is a dream job for many.

How I see the blockchain tech is as follows and I think it’s easier to understand…

Every company in business today, big or smalls knows how much it cost to make a sale. Even governments know their costs to provide a service like Centerlink.

A bank knows it cost $17 (I’m making these numbers up) to talk to a person on the phone for 35 mins. and sign them up for a loan or whatever.
    A restaurant would be MORE profitable and take market-share from its competitors IF they could get the customers to make a reservation at a certain time of day and/or week, (this letting staff know they that need to prep and get ready certain foods). By doing this the restaurant might save $8 off a 150 bill in cost?

Now, how could the bank or restaurant do this?
    If the bank knows it only cost $5 to process a loan online they “could” offer a customer $5 worth of broncoin/bitcoin. The bank could find all the costly parts of the business and offer to pay or reward the customer for doing some of their work in a certain way (online/over the phone/on certain days or time of the day).

A restaurant has set/fixed cost…they could pay/reward customers via broncoin/bitcoin to come on a Tuesday, make a reservation and order fish.
    There was a NYSE stock that basically did this kind of thing back in the 90’s and was successful at it. I forget it’s name. You bought the membership card for $50 I think. You dined at certain places during non-peak times and got 30-50% off your bill. The restaurant has set/fixed cost. So it could that a hit on getting someone in…alcohol wasn’t included so they could make some $ back there.

The customer was rewarded for doing something that make the company more profit/or saved money.

I signed up for Nando’s club card recently. I’ve been putting it off for a year (why do I need to sign-up to this bloody card?) Once I joined…they gave a free small chips…ok, but, $5 of broncoin. I’d do that right away.

Think of every business out there. Airlines, hotels, travel, bank, retail shops, food shopping telco’s.

Telco have a built in cost of acquisition on their marketing spend. It’s around $100. They might give you $30 of broncoin if you pick them and sign-up on a 12 month contract? Maybe $50 on a 24 month contract? A Telco that was spending 10M on marketing every year could Now spend 3M on Broncoin and 4M on standard marketing and save 3M and get more customers that were more profitable.  

Why would this broncoin be better then the company JUST giving you a dis-count or FREE chips? Well “maybe” just maybe your $1 of broncoin might be worth $2 or $5 or….(someday) having 500 or 1000 or 5000 broncoin after years of giving your business to different companies and jumping throw their hoops to save THEM money…might be the future?

I'll let you do the research on crypto returns.

This is the value to Brontech that have the tech and their OWN bitcoin. The businesses…Banks, hotels, Telco will BUY directly from a Brontech like company. This is where Brontech could see serious value$$ and FAST.

Brontech isn’t doing this exactly. I think they are doing it “maybe” even smarter. They are doing to the right way too by getting financial licensees. They are focusing I think more on the customers data and the trust of that data. So Broncoin “might” be more valuable. You can see why it’s been rumoured that a Big 4 bank has been looking at Brontech tech. Could Brontech save them 20M a year or maybe 200M a year in costs? Time will tell.

A bit off-topic but, maybe related?
    When I came to Australia in 1998. My girlfriend at the time had a NRMA membership. The NRMA was going public then and gave my GF $300 worth of shares in NRMA as she was a silver member. I could never understand why the NRMA did that. I know they said the NRMA were own by their member but do you really believe it until you see the cash?

Could a bank or another company that’s had you as a member for X about of years give you a brontech type reward for being a long term customer…or if you STAY for 5 years you get 1000 broncoin or 10 years you get 3000 broncoin? In that time you can get more if you increase your loan amount or take out a insurance policy?

The possibilities…limitless. All based on technology that Brontech is developing . Pretty cool.

As Broncoin is independent of the banks/other companies and it’s value is based on trusted actions (bitcoin mining??) Brontech has said that it’s broncoin will be capped at 1 billion units. I don’t know if it take a year, 5 years or 10 years to get through that but, broncoin could increase in value.

Now do you get it?

There’s something here…it could be massive. A great risk/reward ratio.

OOK MC is only 20M…if it was 40M, 70M or 120M and OOK executes well in the coming year…it might STILL have a great risk/reward ratio!
    Just depends on the deals it does in the near future.

All IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6780 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 22415 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.