FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

How will FAR fare tomorrow and Tuesday?

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    After reading a fair bit of the debate about SNE-2 and the tight hole policy I'm left thinking .... what was that all about??? We expect to hear more on Tuesday evening from CNE and some also expect more from FAR. Surely we just wait until then for the answers (or at least some more information)?

If news is at all bad the share price would have crashed last week whereas in fact it consolidated higher. I expect that from everything that has been stated by FAR and CNE to date that the news is good (most likley very good). If FAR holds up well tomorrow (a fall on 0.5 cents or less) in what will be a day of carnage on the ASX and for oil stocks particularly then we can take some confidence from that. There will perhaps even be some buying ahead of CNE's update and the rumoured FAR broker and investor presentation. I would expect that any new presentation will be released to the ASX after close Tuesday as well. At least for FAR holders there is something to look forward to this week ... everyone else will be running for cover and licking their wounds I expect.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.